We want it to be as easy as possible for you to begin your education at Kaplan College. Contact us today so we can help you. An Admissions Representative will be assigned to provide you with all the information you need to explore your career education options at Kaplan College.
Choose From the Following Options
Your Admissions Representative will guide you through a step-by-step process to help you:
- Identify your interests and career goals
- Explore the career options for each program
- Arrange for a personal tour of the campus
- Find out from a financial aid representative if you qualify for various financing options
- Start the admissions process
Specific Procedures for Admission
Some of the procedures for admission to Kaplan College are listed below. Please access the online course catalog for further details.
- All applicants must complete the required admissions documents and submit the necessary fee(s) stated on the Tuition and Fee Schedule.
- All applicants must complete an informational interview. Parents or spouses are encouraged to be present.
- All applicants are encouraged to tour the campus prior to starting classes.
- All applicants to the Vocational Nursing Diploma program will have an additional individual interview with a member of the academic department.
- All courses are taught in English. Students must be able to speak, read, and write fluently in English. English abilities will be determined through the College's admissions test (if applicable), an interview, and completion of necessary documents.
- Applicants for some programs must take a nationally standardized test that is designed to reliably measure their ability to be successfully trained to perform the tasks associated with the occupation to which the program of instruction is represented to lead.
- Applications for credit of previous education, training, work experience (experiential learning), or CLEP must be completed prior to the first day of the course. This may require testing by examination to determine credit for previous education, training, or work experience.
- All applicants must complete financial arrangements prior to starting class. If applicable, financial aid applications must be completed.
- All applicants must complete an Enrollment Agreement (must be signed by a parent or guardian if the applicant is under 18 years of age).